Have you been wanting to work on budgeting for your family, looking for some tips around the house or maybe even your makeup bag. Stay tuned for some amazing mom hacks, tips and tricks!
Month: November 2017
Have you heard about the keto lifestyle? Lately it seems to be the next big craze, but unlike all the others, Keto is not new. So what is keto? Keto is short for ketogentics and is the process in which your body uses ketones for […]
So you have decided to enter into Coupon Capital. Once you start experiencing the savings trust you will get hooked. It’s no secret my favorite place to coupon is CVS, but I am known to also dabble outside of my comfort zone and follow the sales. Here we will coupon for CVS, Stop & Shop (or your local grocer), Rite Aid and various other discount stores.
Here is what you need to set started:
- A coupon binder or portfolio.
- Your coupon binder will be where you keep all of your coupons at. I suggest to categorize them by household departments to make sorting easier. The binder I use also has a small filing system which I use to store the pages of coupons un-clipped or circulars.
- Good Scissors
- I keep my coupon scissors in a compartment in my binder and they do not leave my binder. If I am in a store and have a coupon that needs to be clipped, these scissors come in handy. Do not let your kiddies dull these down with school projects
- The Flipp app
- You can download this app in your app store on your phone. This app has all the circular for top stores. This saves me from having to go to stores to get their circulars and I can pre-plan my trips
- Store Apps & Store Frequent buyer cards
- Depending on the stores you will be couponing with, you should have their app if applicable.
- The apps I use
- Stop and shop
- Retail Me Not
- Walmart (savings catcher)
- Target Cartwheel
- Checkout 51
- Savings Star
- Sunday Paper and Weekly Ads
- The Sunday paper is optional, but to maximize savings it is recommended
- My city delivers weekly ads on Thursdays. Check with your local newspaper distributor or newspaper company about getting yours. These are typically free.
- Red Plum
- Smart Source
- Printed Coupons
Stay tuned for upcoming deals and must have coupons!
I originally started my journey in network marketing in 2013. I must admit, I had no idea what I was signing up for. A college friend was a distributor and mentioned I could not only get a discount when I ordered products, but could earn […]
If I had a dollar for the many times a married woman or woman in a serious relationship told me, they understood how I felt as a single mother- I’d have pretty fat piggy bank. That is a serious problem. How can they truly look at any single mother in the face and utter those words. The best instances of this happens on social media. Usually it is the tired mom who has correlated being tired and not having enough support, to being a single mother. Let’s first let that sink in. So, because they are tired (let’s be real all moms are tired) and probably not getting the amount of support they expect, they feel “single”? That is an interesting concept, because as a single mother I never feel married or “together”.